Inline Data Systems is a software services company that offers sales and fulfillment software and contract & claims management software to clients in the service contract industry. Our clients rely on our systems and services to effectively manage their business. In the event of a business office interruption, Inline will make all reasonable efforts to ensure our support team is available and able to assist customers as needed.
Estimated recovery time expectation is 4 hours.
Business Continuity Strategies & Requirements
A step-by-step guide is listed below:
- Business activity is interrupted
- Inline team is notified of business interruption.
- Inline IT team notifies employees of need to access systems and tools remotely.
- IT team ensures IT resources are available to remote team members, connects hardware, tests connectivity and applications.
- Inline team begins emergency business operations
In the event that any applications are not working properly, the Inline team will use all resources to come up with a viable work around. For example, using personal laptops, routing phone calls to cell phones, etc….
Plan Distribution & Access
The Plan will be distributed to members of the business continuity team and management. A master copy of the document shall be maintained by the business continuity team leader. Electronic copies should also be stored on in a secure digital location for printing on demand.
|Revision No.||Date||Description of Changes||Authorization|